It’s no secret that RIM has been feeling a lot of pain recently. The Canadian telecommunications titan has seen its stock value plummet over the past year, its PlayBook has been overshadowed by Apple’s very popular iPad products and even the iconic BlackBerry has been losing ground to the latest models of iPhones and Androids. Given these setbacks, RIM has decided to target a market yet untouched by Apple and Android or virtually any tech company for that matter: the Amish. In particular, the beleaguered wireless company is aiming to woo Amish youth, who, though not as tech-savvy as their non-Anabaptist peers, are nonetheless curious of the temptations of the modern, morally compromised world.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
American Idol animals Apple art baking birds Blackberry bugs catholic christmas comedy dark humor Dictators dogs enviroment fortune cookies guns holidays humor humour Kim Jong-un life literature Lol memes misanthrope misanthropy moby dick monkey Nonesense North Korea parrot Politics power rambling random RIM Santa satire Second Amendment tigers trolling Trolls White People work
- Protips: Productivity
- Le Fromage et Ma Tete
- Richard Branson vs Elon Musk
- 9 Things to Be Righteously Indignant About
- A Monkey with a Gun, Gun Rights and the Environment
- How To Be a Friendly Troll: Lessons from an Aesop Fable
- Goats That Scream like Humans are Flabbergasting
- Is an Apple Equivalent to a 6-Pack of Beer in Calories?
- Some First World Problems
- Hieronymus Bosch: Renaissance Dali