It’s no secret that RIM has been feeling a lot of pain recently. The Canadian telecommunications titan has seen its stock value plummet over the past year. Its PlayBook has been overshadowed by Apple’s very popular iPad products and even the iconic BlackBerry has been losing ground to the latest models of iPhones and Androids. Given these setbacks, RIM has decided to target a market yet untouched by Apple and Android or virtually any tech company for that matter: the Amish. In particular, the beleaguered wireless company is aiming to woo Amish youth, who, though not as tech-savvy as their non-Anabaptist peers, are nonetheless curious of the temptations of the modern, morally compromised world.
Top Posts & Pages
Ahmadinejad American Idol animals Apple art atheism baking bikes birds Blackberry bugs catholic comedy comics comic sans Craigslist current events cycling dark humor Dictators Douchebags enviroment existentialism Exploitation Film fonts fortune cookies funny Google guns hell Humanity humor humour infomercials iphone5 Iran Job Interview Kim Jong-un Liberty life lessons literature Lol macros memes misanthrope misanthropy Mitt Romney moby dick monkey Movies nature news Nonesense North Korea Obama parenting parrot Philosophy Politics pop culture rambling religion Revolution RIM Robots Romney Sardonic satire Second Amendment Shakespeare stock photography totolitarianism White Collar Writing
- Whenever I Find a Centipede in My Abode…
- Suck a Lemon, Jerkface!
- The Most Interesting Dog in the World
- Coffee Is the New Lunch?!
- Whoa! Check Out These 16 Tough Job Interview Questions
- Judge Judy: Al Pacino vs. John Madden
- Secular Humanists and Empiricists Clash in Portland
- 5 Incredibly Earnest Headlines Absolutely Devoid of Snark
- RoboCop Is a Difficult Guy to Work With
- De Blasio to Spend NYC Taxpayer Money on Rehab Treatment for Rob Ford